What does the Chamber do?
- Chamber membership conveys credibility and stability to your customers.
- We stay informed on the issues that affect your business and your quality of life.
- We represent and promote our members on the local, state, national, and international levels through our numerous affiliations with other organizations.
- We are ambassadors for our communities in everything we do.
- We coordinate our efforts with those of other groups to expose our membership to as many people as possible.
- We issue broadcast emails weekly to provide you with the most up-to-date information – Ask how we can spotlight your business or event!
What are some of the other benefits of Membership?
- A state of the art website and access to advertising on the website & social media.
- Chamber Ribbon Cutting offers free media opportunity for your business.
- Members are introduced and given the opportunity to address our membership and share literature about your company, product’s or service.
- Opportunity to host a Chamber mixer (another media opportunity!)
- All members are listed on Chamber website and in other collateral pieces.
- All members can display their brochures in the Chamber literature rack.
- Only Chamber members are listed in our relocation publication sent to perspective new residents and to visitors inquiring about our communities. The Community Guide is our Signature Collateral piece printed in June of each year and limited to Chamber members only. It is an opportunity to showcase your business not only locally, but all over the United States and Canada – Don’t miss your chance to be printed with rest!
- Quarterly Networking Mixers featuring timely topics relative to business today.
- Informative workshops and seminars.
- We offer job listings on our Website – Employers can post job openings and potential employees will see what jobs are available.
- Fund Raising and event sponsorship opportunities.
- 31 years of Chef’s Food Fest
- 5 years of the Connie Davis 5K Walk and Roll
- 21 years of the Community Achievement Awards
Let us recap…
If you’re not using us, shame on ya! Let us handle the brunt of your day. Let US do the work!
If you’re still not convinced, please give us a call, let’s talk about it!
If you’re ready to become a member of the Laughlin Chamber of Commerce, please fill out the MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION ONLINE.