What does the Chamber do?
- Chamber membership conveys credibility and stability to your customers.
- We stay informed on the issues that affect your business and your quality of life.
- We represent and promote our members on the local, state, national, and international levels through our numerous affiliations with other organizations.
- We are ambassadors for our communities in everything we do.
- We coordinate our efforts with those of other groups to expose our membership to as many people as possible.
What are some of the other benefits of Membership?
- FREE marketing & creative design assistance! YES, you read that correctly! We will create your digital imagery and market it for FREE!
- Only Chamber members are listed in our official relocation publication sent to prospective new residents and visitors inquiring about our communities. The Colorado River Region Guide Book is our signature collateral piece printed in June of each year and limited to just our members! It is an opportunity to showcase your business not only locally, but all over the United States and Canada!
- All Chamber members are highlighted on our state-of-the-art website in the Membership Directory and have the option to list Employment Opportunities, Special Offers, Events Calendar & More, FREE with your membership!
- Access to our state-of-the-art website: Full of tools to help your business grow! We also offer FREE marketing assistance introductory meetings to better help you understand how to utilize these tools! Call to schedule now!
- We are HUGE proponents of social media! You can visit us on Facebook @Laughlin.Chamber and Twitter @LaughlinChamber. Like/Follow our page and we will do the same + SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!
- You can host a Chamber Ribbon Cutting for your business; FREE media opportunity!
- Our new members are immediately introduced publicly via our website, social media pages and weekly E-blast!
- Our weekly E-blast titled Community Connections is sent to thousands of businesses and individuals each week and highlights your specials, your properties and your events! Our Marketing team works hard for YOU!
- You can host a Chamber Networking Mixer; FREE media opportunity!
- Attending your first Networking Mixer as a Chamber member is FREE! We, along with businesses like yours, host monthly and quarterly Networking Mixers featuring timely topics relative to business today. Always a great way to meet new people in your community!
- All members can display their business collateral (Business Cards, Trifolds, Rack Cards etc.) in the Chamber lobby, FREE with your membership!
- We offer informative workshops and seminars directly from our office! Clients inquiring about opening a new business in Clark County or established businesses looking for some fresh insight can schedule a time to E-meet, via Facetime, with a Business Development Advisor of the Nevada Small Business Development Center, FREE!
- Members of the Chamber who use Orgill Singer Insurance as their insurance broker can now have the same tools as larger employers i.e. HR, Legal & Compliance Portal, Employee Portal, Online Training, and a 1-year BizzAssure Membership, FREE with your membership!
- Fund Raising and event sponsorship opportunities for our many beloved annual events:
- 7 years of the Connie Davis 5K Walk and Roll for Cancer – Proceeds to benefit the River Fund Inc. Cancer Connection – Saturday, March 7th, 2020.
- 33 years of Chef’s Food Fest – Proceeds + Auction sales to benefit the River Fund Inc. – Thursday, June 4th, 2020.
- 4 years of Freedom of Expression – Proceeds to benefit local school art programs – Thursday, July 16th, 2020.
- 5 years of the Tri-State MEGA Mixer – Proceeds to benefit Aquarius Feed A Family Program – Friday, September 4th, 2020.
- 23 years of the Community Achievement Awards – Honoring local high-achieving citizens – Saturday, October 24th, 2020.
- 23 years of Celebrating Christmas with the Aquarius Casino Resort – Proceeds to benefit Aquarius Feed A Family Program – Thursday, December 10th, 2020.
Let us recap…
If you’re not using us, shame on ya! Let us handle the brunt of your day. Let US do the work!
If you’re still not convinced, please give us a call, let’s talk about it!
If you’re ready to become a member of the Laughlin Chamber of Commerce, please fill out the MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION ONLINE.